Family Law Practice
Daly & Associates’ client-centered practice focuses on family law. Family law issues can be delicate and stressful, which is why having experienced representation is important. We encourage you to schedule a consultation at our Morristown offices and discover for yourself how our family of concerned attorneys can help your family through a difficult time.
Our firm offers the important benefits of a small law firm with the professional experience and knowledge of a large law firm. We put time and personalized attention into each case in order to understand your unique needs and because we specialize in family law, we are dedicated to finding the right solution for you. We represent our Family Law clients in the areas of:
- Divorce, traditional representation
- Collaborative divorce
- Alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation
- Domestic violence
- Child support
- Child custody and parenting time/timesharing arrangements
- College contribution
- Consultation to assist on family law matters in lieu of formal representation
- Custody/removal actions to another state or country
- Equitable distribution of assets, including bank accounts, pensions, 401ks, real estate, deferred compensation, restricted stock units, stock options, etc.
- Equitable distribution of liabilities, including credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, automobile leases, pension loans, etc.
- Grandparents' rights
- Non-family court matters involving the distribution of assets and debts between unmarried parties
- Negotiation or drafting of property settlement agreements
- Post-judgment matters, including enforcement and modification of parenting time, custody, support and substantial change in circumstances
- Post-mediation representation, including reviewing or drafting property settlement agreements